Originally, the Bed and Breakfast was the cowshed. Our hundred-year-old farmhouse stood near the Zuiderzee and was built on a pol (residential mound).
The terrace, where you now sip a cup of coffee in the morning sun, used to be the raised piece of yard where the cows were led at high tide. That’s how they kept dry hooves.
The family rooms
You don’t need to bring anything from home when you book a family room, we’ll make sure your stay is relaxing. From kitchen utensils to bedding and towels, it’s there for you. Cooking can be done in the room, or outside on wood. We have no shared facilities; you have everything to yourself. (max. 4 people*)
For you and your family
- Made-up beds with 4-season sheep’s wool comforters
- Towels, you get two per guest
- Kitchenette with refrigerator
- Pans, utensils, cutlery, crockery, scissors; you don’t need to bring anything, it’s there. Tea towels and dish soap, quite handy
- Toilet, bathroom with sink and shower
- Terrace with picnic table, parasol and two wooden deck chairs
- Outdoor chimney, with plenty of wood
The mandatory Tourist Tax is €1.59 p.p. per day
*maximum of 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years old
A well-stocked breakfast basket, wood-fired hot tub and other extras can be found in our comfort menu
On our farm there is plenty to do
What our visitors say
How much we enjoyed being with you!
A tremendously nice place and so much warmth and hospitality. The boys thought feeding animals with farmer Peter was the most fun 😉 ! But the children’s play area was also enjoyable.
We too enjoyed your place; the farm tour, pizza night and your good care. We will come back again!
Arjen, Maartje, Tijn & Finn